Microsoft Office Error 1935 is the most searched error and is frequently seen in the news these days. Although this error appears to be very insignificant, it is highly typical to handle if you are not an expert. In case if you came across this error then immediately contact our Toll-free Customer Service Phone Number and get personalized support from our certified technicians at an introductory price, available 24/7 round the clock.
In this blog, we’ll demonstrate how to troubleshoot the Microsoft Office Error Code 1935. If you encounter error 1935. An error took place in the course of the installation of assembly component, whilst you install Office 2010 or 2007 or one of the office stand-alone products such as Excel, restart the computer and try to run setup again as a quick primary step. If the error still persists after restarting the computer, try these different strategies to restore the problem:
The probable cause of this Office Error 1935 is a .net Framework incompatibility. To restore office 1935 error you need to put in the .net framework in your device or repair .net installation of your computer.
Possible Causes of Error 1935:
- Incomplete / damaged installation of program or application
- Microsoft .NET framework is not installed or installation is damaged
- Incorrect registry entries or corrupted registry may cause this kind of error
- Incorrect deletion/update of software or devices
- Outdated driver on the system
- Accidental shutting down of system
Troubleshoot Method #1 – Edit Registry
Clear your system registry, which might be affecting your installation process. You could use a Registry cleanser software program to clean registry. Then retry to install MS office again.
Edit the Registry:
- Type regedit in the “Search for programs and files” box.
- Wait for regedit.exe to display in the list
- Right-Click on the file, and select Run As Administrator
- Increase the Registry Size Limit key
- Browse to: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\
- Right Click on RegistrySizeLimit and select Modify
- In the Value Data box, enter ffffffff (8 – f’s)
- Click OK, and close the Registry Editor
- Attempt installation again
Troubleshoot Method #2 – Repair or update Microsoft .NET Framework components
Check installed programs to see if the latest version of Microsoft .net Framework is installed. Use windows update to make sure you have the latest one. After you have downloaded and installed the latest .net Framework, attempt the setup of Microsoft office.
Hopefully, your issues would be resolved by following the above troubleshooting steps. If in case the problem still persists then feel free to consult us at our toll-free Customer Service Phone Number active 24*7 round the clock.