Before the finish of this module, you ought to have the capacity to:
- Apply a slide outline format
- Adjust the shading plan of an outline layout
- Alter the shading plan
Modifying the slide plan
When you select an outline layout, PowerPoint applies predefined plan components, for example, textual style and size, foundation shading, and slug shape and shading to each slide appear.
To customize the slide design:
- Select FormatactionSlide Design from the primary menu. The Slide Design sheet will show up.
- Tap the plan layout you like. As a matter of course, PowerPoint will apply this plan to all slides in the slide appear; be that as it may, you can right-tap the bolt next to every format to alter the default setting.
- Tap the Color Schemes interface.
- Select the shading plan you like. As a matter of course, PowerPoint will apply this outline to all slides in the slide appear; be that as it may, you can right-tap the bolt adjacent to every layout to alter the default setting.
- Tap the Edit Color Schemes connect to alter particular components of the shading plan.
- Select the component you might want to alter in the Scheme hues area.
- Snap Change Color.
- Select the shading you like on either the Custom or Standard exchange box tab.
- Snap OK.
- Rehash the past four stages until the point that you have changed every one of the components you wish.
- Snap Apply.
Blogs : Install office key