Improving quality of care depends on many things—
Every day, many times a day, health teams huddle to address patient care issues—
With the Health Team Huddle templates, you can:
- Measure and visualize impactful best practices across your organization.
- Identify patient care issues and potential causes.
- Share ideas with your health team using natural conversations.
Reimagining the huddle process is one way that Microsoft 365 can empower health teams to securely work together with intelligent tools and solutions to share ideas and improve quality of care. And this is built on the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph, which provides built-in security at all levels, leveraging trillions of data signals with machine learning. Microsoft has a long track record of building security and privacy into how we design and develop software. To build a trusted cloud platform for health teams, Microsoft has more than 1,100 internal controls to meet multiple regulatory requirements and industry standards, including HIPAA BAA and FedRamp.
We have a number of partners with healthcare industry expertise who are ready to assist you by understanding your needs and tailoring a solution that meets your requirements.
Our key partners include:
- Avanade—From the back office to Frontline doctors and nurses, Avanade helps our clients deliver more effective, efficient, and affordable healthcare. Our Digital Workplace practice utilizes the secure and regulatory compliant Microsoft toolset to give caregivers access to the information, applications, collaboration, and automation they need to work more effectively—any place, any time, and on their device of choice. At HIMSS18, Avanade will present a case study of how we used Microsoft Teams to deliver a Virtual Tumor Board that is driving higher utilization while creating a better work experience for caregivers.
- New Signature—As life expectancy increases and health issues become more complex, patient care must become more connected and focused on preventive, continuous health. Microsoft 365 and Azure are opening up new opportunities to meet these challenges head on and enable healthcare organizations and professionals to change the way they work. New Signature’s Healthcare Team Collaboration Labs use Microsoft’s latest digital workplace solutions together with prototype use case templates to help you reimagine your team communication, collaboration, and connected patient care.
- Rapid Circle—The Incident Reporting solution helps healthcare institutions prioritize, automate, and analyze your current incident reporting process. By using Microsoft Teams as a hub for your healthcare team to collaborate and report incidents, they are enabled to help professionalize current processes and improve patient handling.
- SADA Systems—Serving the needs of healthcare organizations nationwide, SADA Systems specializes in collaboration, virtual health, telemedicine, cybersecurity, data and analytics, and custom application development. We are excited to leverage Microsoft Teams to further empower collaboration solutions for health teams. With a proven track record in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption, and change management, SADA successfully enables healthcare organizations by delivering on all Microsoft Cloud solutions.
- Slalom—Slalom’s “Jump start your productivity with Teams” offering enables health organizations to drive productivity by leveraging Microsoft Teams as the hub for teamwork. The offering takes a user -centric approach to identify appropriate personas and collaboration scenarios and determine dependencies. This offering enables health organizations to roll out Teams in just three days by providing a comprehensive adoption and change management plan, in addition to a road map for care collaboration execution in healthcare scenarios.